It had been awhile since we played with our Wii, but on New Year's Eve we decided to play as a way to help Libby stay up until midnight. Now she loves to play - especially Mario Kart. I think we'll have to look into getting her a new game very soon - it's SO cute to watch her play!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Day Four
It had been awhile since we played with our Wii, but on New Year's Eve we decided to play as a way to help Libby stay up until midnight. Now she loves to play - especially Mario Kart. I think we'll have to look into getting her a new game very soon - it's SO cute to watch her play!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We don't play nearly enough. The girls always ask. We need more kid friendly games I guess. Love the look on her face here. :)
Post a Comment