Laurie’s Photo a Day

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day Five

The older Claire gets the closer she and Libby get. They play together now and Claire is always so excited to see her sister. There are some mornings where she'll walk into Libby's room with me and she'll immediately start "talking" because she's so excited to be in her sister's room. Libby's always trying to make her laugh and she's usually pretty successful at it!! I couldn't think of a better picture for today than this sweet moment captured!! Oh and of course I forgot to move the hamper with the wash that needed to be folded ;) Also something to note in this photo is Libby's "Princess Leia" hair. She loves to have her hair in pigtails and the other day when I braided them I twisted them into a little bun. She looks so cute!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment